- Do not take any unnecessary things to the adventure course.
- Dress appropriately, wear weatherproof shoes. Additionally: no sandals or slip-off shoes (sporting shoes are recommended); long hair must be tied back and jewellery removed; waists must be covered and piercing removed or taped over for safety.
- There is a risk of mosquito bites by the river. Take mosquito repellent with.
- A written agreement must be signed by every customer before starting the adventure course.
- Safety equipment must be provided and instructions must be given before setting to the adventure course.
- Minimum height requirement to use the adventure course/tracks is 140 cm (except the hiking route).
- People under 14 are allowed to the adventure course only under the supervision of a grown-up person.
- Safety equipment is for personal use only and it is forbidden to give it to the third parties.
- If you need to take off your safety strap during the adventure course (e.g using WC, getting changed or other), placement must be checked by the supervisor.
- After finishing the adventure course you should return safety equipment without any delay.
- Make sure that you are attached to the lifeline (safety cable) during the whole course.•Do not use adventure course in case of thunderstorm.
- Before the zip slide (aerial runway) make sure that previous adventurer has left the landing zone.
- When taking your pet to the adventure park, be sure that your friend will not harm other visitors. Keep your dog in leash, use muzzles if necessary.
- Save our nature − use marked hiking traks!
Lontova adventure park´s project is made by Flydog Solutions OÜ.
Standard EVS-EN 1176-1:2008 issued by Estonian Centre for Standardisation is used in designing.
Safety is guaranteed with:
mountain climbing equipment – safety belt, carabiners, ropes, rollers;
safety rope – to which our adventurers are connected to;
ground anchors – cables are attached to injection piles;
safety instructions – mandatory for all adventurers.